About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
Blog, Student Blog
From The Blog
At the 8th Annual Supima Design Competition fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, the cotton brand...
This past month at NY Fashion Week, Aveda Global Artistic Director for Textured Hair, Tippi...
This past Labor Day weekend, our sister institute, the Aveda Institute Columbus, had the incredible...
Nurtur Aveda Institutes at the Fashion Meets Music Festival
This past Labor Day weekend, our sister institute, the Aveda Institute Columbus, had the incredible opportunity to participate in the Fashion Meets Music Festival in Columbus, Ohio!
The two-day, four-stage festival featured a variety of the best acts in live music and some of the most talented designers in the country. Each year the festival fuses two loves into one celebration elevating music and fashion into an experience with live performances, runway shows, local food, beverages, unique activations, and much more.
Students and alumni from the Aveda Institute Columbus teamed up to provide amazing hair and makeup services for the models in the fashion show. Check out some of the photos of our student and alumni work here:
Congratulations to the students and alumni at our sister institute on some seriously stunning work!
*All photography by Sen Bai and Jonathan Westbrook