About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
From The Blog
The holiday season is just around the corner, and we’re ready to get fancied up for...
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that the Aveda Institute Los Angeles has been honored with...
This month’s American Salon magazine debuts an exciting new personal collection from Aveda Global Artistic Director of...
Fall Fun: Aveda’s Fractal Hues
This month’s American Salon magazine debuts an exciting new personal collection from Aveda Global Artistic Director of Hair Color, Ian Michael Black! The new collection, Fractal Hues, includes a variety of must have color shades, all the way from primary to pastel.
For color inspiration, Black attended most of the major fashion shows across the globe, taking a cue from fashion models Chloe Norgaard and Natalie Westling who recently sported vivid hair on the runways.
To create the strikingly bold colors, formulas were made using Aveda Full Spectrum Pure Pigments and Aveda Full Spectrum Deep, hair color that conditions and protects hair while being up to 99% naturally derived using plant power.
“I absolutely loved seeing vibrant color so strongly represented on the fall/winter 2014 runways,” said Black. “The fashion models and designers that aren’t afraid of bold choices in color are such an inspiration as it’s evident they have the confidence to do their own thing; it’s choices like these that create change.”
Take a look at some of the amazing colors in the Fractal Hues collection: