About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
Blog, Student Blog
From The Blog
It’s no secret that stress can sabotage even our best efforts to be happy and...
New to the world of beauty vlogging, Alyssa of Alyssa Forever has officially arrived. Within...
Calling all prospective students!! We’re so excited to announce the 1st annual Horst Rechelbacher Memorial...
Aveda Institute Los Angeles Hosts Horst Rechelbacher Memorial Scholarship Competition
Calling all prospective students!!
We’re so excited to announce the 1st annual Horst Rechelbacher Memorial Scholarship in honor of Aveda founder and beauty industry pioneer, Horst Rechelbacher (1941-2014).
The winner of the first ever Horst Rechelbacher Memorial Scholarship will be awarded a $10,000 scholarship toward their education in our cosmetology program at the Aveda Institute Los Angeles!
Contest participants will have the opportunity to demonstrate their natural talent by styling hair and applying makeup to a model of their choice at a competition held on August 12th, 2014.
Are you interested in winning $10,000 toward your cosmetology education at the Aveda Institute Los Angeles? Here are the details:
- Contest on August 12th at 12:00pm
- Bring your own model and styling tools
- Aveda hair styling products and makeup will be provided
- Panel of beauty industry professionals will oversee and judge the contest
- All Participants must have attended a Career Planning Session with one of our Admissions Representatives by Monday August 11, 2014. To schedule an appointment please call 310-209-2000 ext.1721
- All participants must submit an application & an essay explaining what winning this competition would mean to you and your future in the beauty industry by August 11, 2014
For more information about the Aveda Institute Los Angeles’s Horst Rechelbacher Memorial Scholarship, please visit: http://www.avedainstitutelosangeles.com/horst-rechelbacher-memorial-scholarship-competition/