About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
From The Blog
This spring, we want you to get inspired by Aveda’s Rare Bloom Spring 2015 limited-edition...
Amongst a crowd of more than 4,000 salon professional luminaries and influencers, Aveda Global Creative Director...
At the Aveda Institute Los Angeles, we’re gearing up for one of our favorite events...
Aveda Institute Los Angeles Presents Beauty for the Earth
At the Aveda Institute Los Angeles, we’re gearing up for one of our favorite events of the year, Beauty for the Earth! Our annual Beauty for the Earth event is a day of free services to help support our Earth Month season partner, Surfrider Foundation!
All day long, our students provide complimentary express haircuts, facials, makeup applications, polish changes and stress relieving treatments to all of our amazing customers! All donations received on the day of the event go to Surfrider Foundation, specifically to support clean water initiatives.
Over the past 30 years, the Surfrider Foundation has evolved into one of the largest non-profit grassroots organizations dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.
Stop in to the Aveda Institute Los Angeles between 10am and 9pm on Wednesday, April 8th to receive a complimentary service and to help us reach this year’s fundraising goal!