About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
From The Blog
Last week, Aveda Guest Hair Artist, Jon Reyman, styled hair for the Ann Yee Spring/Summer 2015...
One of our favorite things about the Novis Spring/Summer 2015 presentation was that it was...
The Aveda Institute Los Angeles held its second career fair of the year on Monday, September...
Aveda Institute Los Angeles Hosts Career Fair
The Aveda Institute Los Angeles held its second career fair of the year on Monday, September 8th! Our senior and junior students were given the opportunity to showcase their talent in both portfolio and action form while prospective employers observed and conducted interviews. Nineteen salons, several of which were within the Aveda network, attended and gave Aveda Institute Los Angeles students glowing feedback on both their professionalism and skills!
Check out some of these photos from last week’s career fair: