About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
Blog, Student Blog
From The Blog
Calling all prospective students!! We’re so excited to announce the 1st annual Horst Rechelbacher Memorial...
At the 2014 North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), the leading photographic hairstyling and beauty competition...
We’re so excited to announce that we now have a student blogger that will be...
Enlightenment 2 at the Aveda Institute
We’re so excited to announce that we now have a student blogger that will be guest blogging throughout the duration of her educational experience at the Aveda Institute. Today, we’re introducing you to Aveda Institute student, Nikole Miranda:
I’m so excited to be in E2 (beginner phase 2) at the Aveda Institute!! E2 means real color, more in-depth haircuts and moving one step closer to my dreams.
The Aveda Institute family is AWESOME!! They make being here at school enjoyable and easy to learn. I know that choosing to attend the Aveda Institute was the best decision I could make!
I am looking forward to learning more and becoming the best artist I can be. Below, you can check out some of the cool stuff I’ve been working on!