About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
From The Blog
While pulling off a red lip feels a little intimidating, you don’t have to hire a makeup...
When you’re scrambling to get out the door in the mornings, every minute matters. That’s...
It’s officially fall, which means we’re looking forward to a new season of makeup trends!...
Aveda Product Spotlight: 3 Fall Looks to Try
It’s officially fall, which means we’re looking forward to a new season of makeup trends! We’ve gathered 3 of our favorite looks from the runway for you to try this season:
1) The Color Pop: Pops of color on the lids, cheeks and lips were seen all over the runways. Our favorite was bold eye color – a trend that requires a little courage to pull off. Try Aveda petal essence single eye color in allspice – a reddish, brown shadow that will really make blue and green eyes pop!
2) Radiant Skin: We saw this trend on the runways all year, and we love it because it’s easy to achieve and flatters everyone! Add a glow to your skin with Aveda inner light mineral tinted moisturizer. Then, add highlighter and some color with Aveda petal essence face accent in apricot whisper. The combination of these two power products will leave your skin with a radiant and healthy looking glow.
3) Metallic Nails: Metallics will be a top trend for both the fall and winter seasons. We love the OPI Nordic fall/winter collection. With shades ranging from dramatic color to soft and shimmery metallic, it’s a perfect line to carry you from fall all the way through winter. Pop in for a mani/pedi to kick start the fall season – right now we are rocking the cool toned dark brown, How Great is Your Dane?