About Aveda Institute Los Angeles
Aveda Los Angeles offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. the aveda institute LA inspires students to exceed expectation and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. aveda beauty school in Los Angeles promotes the concept that education encompasses more than learning basic technical skills.
Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and business skills necessary to work in a professional salon environment.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in 13 months.
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Bordered by the surrounding communities of Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, and Century City, Westwood is located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.
- Westwood is home to several vintage movie theaters, as well as the cutting-edge art exhibition space, The Hammer.
- Nearby, Santa Monica has 3.5 miles of well-maintained beaches and enjoys on average 340 days of sunshine a year.
- AILA is located on the exciting UCLA campus, a stimulating atmosphere for creative individuals.
From The Blog
At the 2014 North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), the leading photographic hairstyling and beauty competition...
We’re so excited to announce that we now have a student blogger that will be...
Since 2010, blogger and YouTube sensation Rachel Martino has been sharing her favorite beauty products...
Beauty Bloggers Share Experience with Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight
Since 2010, blogger and YouTube sensation Rachel Martino has been sharing her favorite beauty products and fashion finds to a dedicated fan base through RachMartino.com and her YouTube channel RachMartino.
Recently Aveda invited Rachel to the Aveda Academy in New York City to meet with three other Beauty YouTubers as well as Tippi Shorter, Aveda Global Artistic Director for Textured Hair, to talk about new Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight. Each Beauty YouTuber was able to see first-hand what Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight can do for their own locks as Tippi treated each girl to her own Naturally Straight experience.
Here’s what Rachel had to say about her Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight experience: “I’m a big fan of Aveda already so I was really excited and I was interested to see what the product would do for my hair texture because I have wavy hair that sometimes get frizzy. I thought the end results were great! The product smells great and I didn’t feel like I was putting harmful ingredients in my hair. I loved the way my hair looked and it kept it totally straight until I washed it again.”