The Aveda Institute Los Angeles is looking for nurturing, enthusiastic and passionate team members for full-time and part-time Cosmetology Instructor positions.
Candidates must have the following:
- high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of salon industry experience.
- valid California cosmetology license.
- willingness to embrace Aveda philosophies.
- strong desire to serve others.
- ability to multi-task.
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- strong commitment to excellence.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills; articulate in English.
- ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule; including evenings and weekends.
- enjoy working independently.
The Aveda Institute Los Angeles was founded in 2008 to create the most successful entrepreneurs in the professional beauty industry. Our curriculum entails practical knowledge gained from today’s most successful masters in hair care, makeup, and retail services.
The mission of the Aveda Institute Los Angeles is to inspire and educate our students, our team and our guests about beauty, fashion, wellness and nature. This includes preparing our students for Professionals in the field of cosmetology. The Aveda Institute Los Angeles is committed to fostering an environment of respect and trust in order to allow students and team members to express their individuality and creativity.
The distinctive learning and work environment at the Aveda Institute Los Angeles encourages personal and professional growth, the continuous quest for knowledge and a commitment to teamwork.
If you are an individual who is passionate and enjoys inspiring and helping others please apply. Please submit an application with resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.