Calling all prospective students!!
We’re so excited to announce the 1st annual Horst Rechelbacher Memorial Scholarship in honor of Aveda founder and beauty industry pioneer, Horst Rechelbacher (1941-2014).
The winner of the first ever Horst Rechelbacher Memorial Scholarship will be awarded a $10,000 scholarship toward their education in our cosmetology program at the Aveda Institute Los Angeles!
Contest participants will have the opportunity to demonstrate their natural talent by styling hair and applying makeup to a model of their choice at a competition held on August 12th, 2014.
Are you interested in winning $10,000 toward your cosmetology education at the Aveda Institute Los Angeles? Here are the details:
- Contest on August 12th at 12:00pm
- Bring your own model and styling tools
- Aveda hair styling products and makeup will be provided
- Panel of beauty industry professionals will oversee and judge the contest
- All Participants must have attended a Career Planning Session with one of our Admissions Representatives by Monday August 11, 2014. To schedule an appointment please call 310-209-2000 ext.1721
- All participants must submit an application & an essay explaining what winning this competition would mean to you and your future in the beauty industry by August 11, 2014
For more information about the Aveda Institute Los Angeles’s Horst Rechelbacher Memorial Scholarship, please visit: http://www.avedainstitutelosangeles.com/horst-rechelbacher-memorial-scholarship-competition/