We’re so excited to announce that the Beauty Changes Lives-Vidal Sassoon scholarship is back! This scholarship provides an amazing opportunity to those of you seeking a career in cosmetology!
The Vidal Sassoon Professional Beauty Education Scholarship Program will be giving away scholarships to ten prospective cosmetology students! Selected students will win 50% of their cosmetology school tuition to a qualifying cosmetology school.
We’re thrilled to reveal the Aveda Institute Los Angeles is one of the qualifying cosmetology schools! We’re encouraging all of our prospective Aveda cosmetology school students to apply for this amazing scholarship opportunity:
- This scholarship program is open to cosmetology students who have an active start date between January 28, 2014 and August 4, 2014.
- You must be 18 years of age older by the start date of the cosmetology school program.
- Prospective Aveda Institute Los Angeles students should speak to an Admissions Representative for more information, or apply online for the scholarship directly at http://www.beautychangeslives.org/scholarships/.
- If you apply directly online, please be sure to apply for the correct scholarship: Vidal Sassoon Professional Beauty Education Scholarship – Basic.
- Must complete a written essay (500 words or less) or a video testimonial (one to three minutes) answering the following question: Share what Vidal Sassoon’s legacy of creativity, craftsmanship, professional drive and love of learning means to you. Also include how you see yourself changing lives through beauty as he did.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is April 1, 2014.