The holiday season is just around the corner, and we’re ready to get fancied up for all of the holiday parties filling up our calendars! You’ll be ready for a night out on the town after adding these 5 products to your makeup bag for the holiday season!
1) A not so red lipstick: a deep plum shade is a refreshing take on the traditional holiday red lip. We love Aveda nourish-mint smoothing lip color in snap dragon for a cool raspberry hue.
2) A gift of smiles: our nourishing lip glazes will spice up any party, especially when they come in limited edition holiday shades! This year, give yourself a gift of smiles with our nourish-mint rehydrating mini lip glaze in nepali cherry and rose blush.
3) A gift of twinkling eyes: we are obsessed with our limited edition a gift of twinkling eyes holiday makeup compact! This palette packs a serious holiday punch: 4 petal essence eye colors in moon orchid, silver peak, winter lilac and nepali tea plus a petal essence face accent in snow lotus. It’s your one stop shop for your holiday look!
4) An ultra-rich body butter: Perfect for keeping in the shower to apply on damp skin, Aveda’s stress-fix body creme is a rich and soothing body butter with an aroma proven to reduce holiday stress. A unique blend of sustainably harvested sea algae quenches dry skin while certified organic shea butter and sunflower seed oil helps your skin feel and look especially polished for all those holiday get togethers.
5) It’s the holidays, and a striking shade on your nails is a must! Enjoy a mani or pedi at the Aveda Institute Los Angeles, and take home an OPI polish, free! Our holiday favs are any of the shades from the fall/winter Nordic Collection, especially Viking in a Vinter Vonderland or My Voice is a Little Norse.
Don’t forget to shop all of these fabulous picks and more at our Holiday shopping event on December 4th!